Reasons to Invest
Ashville Heights is a unique ownership opportunity in a most welcoming part of the world. This unique development redefines luxury, comfort, convenience and sophistication whilst being a sound investment.
The area in which Ashville Heights is situated has been featured in the London Evening Standard and described as ‘a natural beauty….St Lucia is a buyers’ paradise’.
To avoid any complications with International Law, Ashville Heights has appointed a legal team who will finalise all the necessary legal documentation. St Lucia has sympathetic tax regulations whereby minimal tax is paid on the resale of your property and furthermore, no estate axes on rental income is payable for the first 10 years of ownership.
St Lucia has long been held as a favourite holiday destination for Brits, Americans and Europeans alike. Over the last 10 years, the island has had a surge of investment interest, putting it on the international property map.
- On site property managing agent
- A simple and unified tax structure
- CARICOM membership
- Import Duty Concessions
- The World Bank has placed St Lucia in the top 30 countries for ease of doing business and number one English speaking country in the Caribbean
- Strong tourism with a warm year round climate
- World class telecommunications services
- Stable economic and political environment
- St Lucian tourist board is one of the most active in the Caribbean
- One of the lowest crime rates in the Caribbean, making it a safe haven for tourists and for residents
- Minimal taxes on the resale investment
- No estate taxes
- No tax on rental income for the first 10 years of ownership
- No inheritance tax
- Limited supply, but continuous increase in demand for property
- A comparable purchase in Barbados would be 40%-50% more